Friday 18 June 2010

Past Sins

I guide my Vagabond cruiser carefully along the length of the Achlys, Sienna's Nyx class Super Carrier while looking though my camera drones at the bulk of the Gallente built ship.

A sense of alarm fills me for a second as I see a Archon class carrier bearing the markings of the 1st Praetorian Guard passes unhindered though the shields of the star base, it leaves as I see docking tendrils extend from both it and the Super carrier and realise sienna is refitting.

I sigh as I know she's refitting to leave. I dunno where and I doubt even she does but I hope the fact she is being assisted by a 1PG carrier doesn't mean she's returning to the empire.


I turn my back on the “Achlys” probably for the last time and set off.

The Empire, my masters before I lost my memory and became a capsuleer. And who I believed I should serve as soon as I found this out. Holy shit what a mistake that was.

I can still remember the look on mryh's and the others faces when I left and the wardec came in. Thinking back I have no idea why I did that and will never forgive myself for it. But that doesn't change the fact, I did it. I betrayed the people who took me in when I was at the lowest I'd been at until now.

I gave her a chimera the other day. I really hope she doesn't think it was to make up for what I did. I want to of course but its something isk cant do.

I direct the Heavy assault cruiser though another Stargate and sigh again.

How the hell am I supposed to make up for betraying my friends. When I was a Kameira I wouldnt of dreamed of it. Why now I'm one of the immortals would I do that.

I let out a scream the sound hidden by the fluid surrounding me. That part of my past will never be forgotten as it shouldn't but I swear now if I can make up for it I will.


Now how to do it without fighting beside them that's the hard part.

**The Vagabond speeds away towards a belt.**

No comments: