Saturday 8 August 2009

New Home, New Face

I sat in the pilots' lounge in Isho V station, Section 8, looking out at the hanger where ships of all sizes, from the academy's sizable t1 frigate fleet to TBR's battleship fleet and dominating the hanger the Dreads and Carriers of the Guristas, could be seen.

As I just sat there looking at the array of power I heard footsteps behind me. Looking around I saw Commander Chopin standing there with a few guards. "Oh crap what have I done now?" I asked jokingly.

"Not here" he replied and led me off to the stations medical bay. When we arrived he explained that the medical I had gone through when I joined TBR had picked up some drugs or something in my blood that changed my appearance and loyalties.

I don't pretend to understand this but he said it had to be purged, so it was. When I awoke after the surgery I looked a lot different: my pigmentation had returned and my tats faded and grew.

I left that operating table a new person and am now a Gurista until the bitter end.

2 comments:

Lady Mitara Newelle said...

I thought your pic looked different!

Dame said...

Yeh this was to explain it :P